6 - See text.
Stanleya is a genus of six species of plants in the mustard family known commonly as prince's plumes. These are herbs or erect shrubs which bear dense, plumelike inflorescences of white to bright yellow flowers with long stamens. Stanleya species are native to the western United States. These plants are toxic because they concentrate selenium from the soil in their tissues.
- Stanleya albescens - white prince's plume
- Stanleya confertiflora - Oregon prince's plume
- Stanleya elata - Panamint prince's plume
- Stanleya pinnata - desert prince's plume
- Stanleya tomentosa - woolly prince's plume
- Stanleya viridiflora - green prince's plume
|This Brassicales article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|