Shown within Sheffield
|Ceremonial county||South Yorkshire|
|Region||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|UK Parliament||Sheffield Hallam|
|Councillors||David Baker (Liberal Democrats)
Vickie Priestley (Liberal Democrats)
Katie Condliffe (Liberal Democrats)
Stannington ward is one of the 28 electoral wards in the City of Sheffield, England. It is located in the western part of the borough, including some westernmost suburbs of the city; most of the land is rural. The population of the ward at the 2011 Census was 18,222.
It is one of the wards that make up the Sheffield Hallam parliamentary constituency.
The ward includes parts of the western fringes of the greater connurbation of Sheffield, including: the Stannington and Middlewood suburbs of Sheffield, and the village suburbs of Loxley and Worrall, all located on the eastern fringes of the ward. The remainder of the eastern half of the ward is mostly agricultural land, including some industry, and several reservoirs (Damflask Reservoir, Dale Dike Reservoir, Strines Reservoir, and Agden Reservoir) and includes the villages of Low Bradfield, High Bradfield, and Dungworth.
- Moscar Cross, boundary marker and guide stone, and area on the Derbyshire border.
- Stannington (suburb)grid reference ) , (
- Loxley grid reference ) , (
- Worral grid reference ) , (
- Low Bradfield ,
- High Bradfield grid reference ) , (
- Dungworth grid reference ) , (
- "Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics – Area: Stannington (Ward)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- Area: Stannington (Ward) - Key Figures for Physical Environment, Office for National Statistics
- "Area: Bradfield CP (Parish)", 2001 Census: Key Statistics, Office for National Statistics
- Ordnance Survey, 1:25000. c.2012
- Area: Stannington (Ward), Office for National Statistics