From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Stapleford shown within Wiltshire|
|Population||264 (in 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Dorset and Wiltshire|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
The village is on the B3083 road, which joins the A36 at the southern end of the village. The parish includes the hamlet of Serrington, on the A36 0.25 miles (400 m) west of the B3083 junction.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Census". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- Historic England. "Stapleford Castle (1005686)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- Historic England. "Church of St Mary, Stapleford (1146222)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Stapleford Village Hall". The Charity Commission. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "The Pelican Inn". Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Victoria County History - Wiltshire - Vol 15 pp252-263 - Parishes: Stapleford". University of London. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- Media related to Stapleford, Wiltshire at Wikimedia Commons