Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up staples in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Staples commonly refers to:
- Staple (fastener), a small strip of folded metal used to fasten sheets of paper together
- Staples Inc., an office supply chain store with headquarters in North America
Staples may also refer to:
Places in the United States
- Staples (name), a list of people with the surname
- Staples (Amtrak station), a train station in Staples, Minnesota
- Staples (Canada), a subsidiary of Staples Inc.
- Staples baronets, an extinct title in the Baronetage of Ireland
- Staples Center, an arena in Los Angeles, California
- Staples High School (disambiguation)
- Staples Subdivision, a railway in Minnesota
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Staples.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.