|Look up staples in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Staples may refer to:
- Staple (fastener), a small strip of folded metal used to fasten sheets of paper together
- Staples (name), a surname occasionally used as a given name.
- Staple food or staples, food that can be stored for use throughout the year
- Staples thesis, a theory of Canadian economic development
- Staples, Minnesota, United States
- Staples, Texas, United States
- Staples Center, an arena in Los Angeles, California
- Staples High School, a high school in Connecticut
- Staples (Amtrak station), a train station in Staples, Minnesota served by Amtrak
- Staples Subdivision, a railway line running about 227 miles (365 km) from Dilworth to Fridley, Minnesota (near Minneapolis)
- Staples Inc., an office supply chain store with headquarters in North America.
- Staples (Canada), formerly the Business Depot and Staples Business Depot, the subsidiary of Staples Inc. in Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Staples.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.