|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2015)|
StarToons International, LLC was an animation studio located in the Chicago, Illinois area. It was founded by Jon McClenahan, an animator who had previously worked for other studios like Hanna-Barbera. The initial founding of StarToons was in October 1988 and for the most part it provided animation exclusively for Warner Bros. shows, but it also created the character Dudley the Dinosaur for the American Dental Association. The studio provided animation for the following cartoons:
- Tiny Toon Adventures (1990-1992) - 3 half-hour episodes: Henry Youngman Day, Thirteensomething and It's a Wonderful Tiny Toons Christmas Special. Also several scenes in 17 other Tiny Toons episodes and 3 Darkwing Duck episodes (the rest was animated by Kennedy Cartoons).
- Taz-Mania (1991-1992) - The opening and 2 half-hour episodes: Instant Replay/Taz and the Pterodactyl and Hypnotazed/Mum's n' Taz's.
- McGee and Me (1992) - The animated sequences in 1 episode: In the Nick of Time.
- Animaniacs (1993-1998) - 1 half-hour episode and 27 segments: Bully for Skippy, Wakko's America, What Are We?, Be Careful What You Eat, Slappy Goes Walnuts, The Big Candy Store, Plane Pals, Meatballs and Consequences, Broadcast Nuisance, Guardin' the Garden, Bumbie's Mom, Wally Llama, Chairman of the Bored, Meet Minerva, And Justice for Slappy, Meet John Brain, Critical Condition, Frontier Slappy, MacBeth, Windsor Hassle, Scare-Happy Slappy, Ragamuffins, Karaoke-Dokie, Testimonials, Dot The Macademia Nut, Magic Time, The Brain's Apprentice and There's Only One of You. Also numerous bumpers.
- Secret Adventures (1994) - The animated sequences.
- What A Cartoon! (1995) - 1 short: Drip Dry Drips.
- Histeria! (1998-2000) - 4 half-hour episodes: The Wild West, Around the World In a Daze, Writers of the Purple Prose and Dawn of Time.
- Looney Tunes short Little Go Beep (2000) (featuring Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner).