|Multigroup Distribution Services, Discount Freight Express, Star Track Express|
|Founded||1974Dee Why, New South Wales, Australiain|
|Headquarters||Strawberry Hills, New South Wales, Australia|
Third Party Logistics
Number of employees
|Slogan||When Service Matters|
StarTrack, formerly Multigroup Distribution Services, Discount Freight Express and Star Track Express, is a national Australian transport and logistics company owned by Australia Post, a Government-owned corporation.
StarTrack was founded in 1974 in Dee Why, New South Wales. In 1982, the name Discount Freight Express was adopted. The company currently has over 55 depots and agents nationally with their head office located in Strawberry Hills, New South Wales. The majority of the company's business is generated from express road freight, which accounts for around 90 percent of total reveune.
On 18 May 2011 it was announced the merger of the retail division of Australian air Express (AaE) with StarTrack. StarTrack will be a solely retail-focused business and AaE will focus solely on domestic air linehaul and cargo terminal operations. The changes follow a review of the businesses guided by AUX Investments, a company established in 2010 to guide the review and provide streamlined governance across the businesses.
On 7 May 2014, StarTrack was rebranded to include Australia Post post horn in the StarTrack blue colours. StarTrack also took responsibility of Australia Posts "Messenger Post couriers" under the StarTrack brand as "StarTrack Courier" 
- "Qantas Press Release". Qantas. 19 December 2003. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
- "Australia Post Press Release". Australia Post. 18 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-17.
- "Australia Post to buy Qantas out of freight group StarTrack in $400 million deal". Herald Sun (Melbourne). 2 October 2012.[dead link]
- "Australia Post finalises StarTrack acquisition". Australia Post. 14 November 2012. Archived from the original on 21 November 2012.
- "Rebranding of 'Messenger Post couriers' to 'StarTrack Courier'". Australia Post. 7 May 2014. Retrieved 2014-05-09.