This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Star House (Chinese: 星光行; Jyutping: seng1 gwong1 haang4) is a commercial building facing Victoria Harbour in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. The building is located on Salisbury Road and Canton Road.
Star House has 50,800 square feet (4,720 m2) of commercial space.
The first Star House (Godown) was a two storey warehouse structure built in 1923 for The Hong Kong and Kowloon Wharf and Godown Company, Limited and demolished around 1963 to make way for the current 19-floor retail and commercial concourse, which was completed around 1967.
- McDonald's – basement
- Eslite Bookstore – 2-3rd floor (Star Annex of Harbour City)
- Peking Garden Restaurant – 3rd floor
- Consulate General of Cambodia in Hong Kong – 6th floor. It is one of two foreign missions located outside of Hong Kong Island.
- Godown / Star House (1st generation) at gwulo.com
- "A Review of the Development of the Hong Kong Museum of History in the Past 30 Years", Hong Kong Museum of History website
- Stokes-Rees, Emily (22 May 2014). "Recounting History. Constructing a national narrative in the Hong Kong Museum of History". In Knell, Simon; Aronsson, Peter; Bugge Amundsen, Arne. National Museums: New Studies from Around the World. Routledge. p. 341. ISBN 9781317723141.
- McDonald's Star House on OpenRice
- Diplomatic Missions of The Kingdom of Cambodia Abroad
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Star House.|
|This Hong Kong location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|