|Traded as||TYO 7718.T|
|Industry||Electronics and printers|
|Founded||Tegoshi, Shizuoka, Japan|
|Hajime Sato (President and CEO)|
|Products||printers, electronic components, precision parts|
|Revenue||¥35,717 million (£267 million) (Year ended 28 February 2011) |
Number of employees
|Website||Star Micronics Co., Ltd.|
Star Micronics Co., Ltd. (スター精密株式会社 Sutā Seimitsu Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese multinational electronic components and printer manufacturing company headquartered in Shizuoka, Japan. It was founded in 1947 as a precision processor of miniature components, later expanding into automatic lathes, printers, micro audio components, and other fields.
- Star Micronics Co., Ltd. "Financial Indicators of Star Micronics Co., Ltd". Retrieved 9 Jun 2011.
- Star Micronics Co., Ltd (28 February 2011). "Star Micronics Co., Ltd Business Area". Retrieved 7 Jun 2011.
- "Star Micronics Co., Ltd Sales Figures". Reuters.com. 11 April 2011. Retrieved 7 Jun 2011.
- Star Micronics Co., Ltd. "Star Micronics Co., Ltd Investor Relations". Retrieved 7 Jun 2011.
- "Company Interview: Star Micronics". Kiosk Europe. 5 April 2006. Archived from the original on 25 March 2012. Retrieved 8 June 2011.