Star Peak (Nevada)
View of Star Peak from Milepost 157 on Interstate 80
|Elevation||9,840 ft (2,999 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||5,400 ft (1,646 m) |
|Location||Pershing County, Nevada, U.S.|
|Parent range||Humboldt Range|
|Topo map||USGS Star Peak|
|Easiest route||4-wheel route followed by a one mile hike, class 1|
Star Peak is both the highest and most topographically prominent mountain in both the Humboldt Range and Pershing County in Nevada, United States. It is the sixth-most topographically prominent peak in Nevada. The peak is on public land administered by the Bureau of Land Management and has no access restrictions.
- "Nevada County High Points". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2016-08-10.
- "Great Basin Peaks List". Toiyabe Chapter, Sierra Club. Retrieved 2016-08-10.
- "Star Peak". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved 2015-01-22.
- "Star Peak, Nevada". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2016-08-10.
- "Star Peak". SummitPost.org. Retrieved 2015-01-22.
- "Ascent of Star Peak on 2014-06-30". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2016-08-10.
- "Nevada Peaks with 2000 feet of Prominence". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2015-01-22.
- "Star Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Media related to Star Peak (Nevada) at Wikimedia Commons
|This Nevada state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|