|Launched||17 June 2007|
|Owned by||Star India|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
|Slogan||"ಸಂಬಂದಗಳ ಹೊಸ ಸ್ಪಂದನ"|
"Sambandagala hosa spandana
(The new rhythm of relationships)
|Headquarters||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Formerly called||Asianet Suvarna|
|Sister channel(s)||Star Suvarna Plus|
|Tata Sky||Channel 1617 (SD)|
Channel 1616 (HD)
|Airtel digital TV||Channel 959 (SD)|
Channel 960 (HD)
|Dish TV||Channel 1707 (SD)|
|Sun Direct||Channel 258 (SD)|
|D2H||Channel 654 (SD)|
|Independent TV||Channel 817 (SD)|
|Asianet Digital||Channel 245 (SD)|
Star Suvarna is an Indian pay television channel broadcasting in Kannada language, is a part of Asianet Communications Limited owned by Star India. It was launched on 17 June 2007 by Jupiter Entertainment Venture (JEV) as Asianet Suvarna owned by Asianet Communications Limited. In 2013, Star India acquired Asianet Communications excluding the news channels from their parent company. On 25 July 2016, the channel was rebranded as Star Suvarna along with its sister channel Star Suvarna Plus.
- ": JEV's Suvarna TV to launch on June 17; Tamil channel next - Exchange4media". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 2019-03-22.
- "STAR India acquires 100% Stake In Asianet Communications". March 13, 2014.
- "Star India rebrands Suvarna channels, revamps programming lineup". Indian Television Dot Com. July 20, 2016.
- "Suvarna is now bigger with 'Star Suvarna'". www.startv.com.
- "Star Suvarna HD launched on Tata Sky". India's Leading Source for Broadcasting & Broadband Information - CableQuest Magazine. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "STAR SUVARNA HD LAUNCH". www.startv.com.