Star Wars: Attack Squadrons
|Star Wars: Attack Squadrons|
|Developer(s)||Area 52 Games|
|Publisher(s)||Disney Interactive Studios|
Star Wars: Attack Squadrons is a cancelled freemium multiplayer space combat action video game developed by Area 52 Games, originally intended to be published by Disney Interactive and distributed by LucasArts for web browsers, developed with Unity.
Star Wars: Attack Squadrons was announced by Disney Interactive on December 17, 2013. A closed beta period began in North America on January 14, 2014. On May 23, 2014, it was announced that following the beta test, the decision was made not to go forward with the game.
- "Star Wars: Attack Squadrons is Disney's free-to-play space combat game". PC Gamer. 2013-12-17. Retrieved 2014-01-27.
- "Star Wars: Attack Squadrons - PC". IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- "Star Wars: Attack Squadrons - PC". Game Informer. GameStop. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- "Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Trailer, First Details Revealed". IGN. 2013-12-17. Retrieved 2014-01-27.
- "Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Currently Running in a Closed Testing Phase". VentureBeat. 2014-01-22. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Disney announces new Star Wars: Attack Squadrons online game". The Verge. 2013-12-17. Retrieved 2013-01-27.
- "Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Closed Beta Going On Now". The International House of Mojo. 2014-01-27. Retrieved 2014-01-27.
- Totilo, Stephen (23 May 2014). "New Star Wars Space Combat Game Already Cancelled". Kotaku. Gawker Media. Retrieved 23 May 2014.