Star Wars: Lords of the Sith
|Author||Paul S. Kemp|
|Cover artist||Aaron McBride|
|Publisher||Del Rey Books|
|April 28, 2015|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
|Pages||320 (First edition, hardcover)|
|ISBN||978-0-345-51144-7 (First edition, hardcover)|
Star Wars: Lords of the Sith is a Star Wars novel by Paul S. Kemp, published in April 2015. Set between the film Revenge of the Sith and the novel Star Wars: Tarkin, it features Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine facing off against revolutionaries. Lords of the Sith was one of the first four novels published in the franchise after Lucasfilm redefined Star Wars continuity in April 2014.
With the 2012 acquisition of Lucasfilm by The Walt Disney Company, most of the licensed Star Wars novels and comics produced since the originating 1977 film Star Wars were rebranded as Star Wars Legends and declared non-canon to the franchise in April 2014. Lords of the Sith was subsequently announced as one of the first four canon novels to be released in 2014 and 2015.
- Keane, Sean (April 28, 2015). "REVIEW: Star Wars: Lords of the Sith throws Darth Vader and the Emperor onto the battlefield". New York Daily News. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- Goldman, Eric (May 9, 2015). "Star Wars: Lords of the Sith Review". IGN. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- McMilian, Graeme (April 25, 2014). "Lucasfilm Unveils New Plans for Star Wars Expanded Universe". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 26, 2016.
- "The Legendary Star Wars Expanded Universe Turns a New Page". StarWars.com. April 25, 2014. Retrieved May 26, 2016.
- "Disney and Random House announce relaunch of Star Wars Adult Fiction line". StarWars.com. April 25, 2014. Retrieved May 26, 2016.
- Hensley, Nicole (March 11, 2015). "Star Wars novelist adds first lesbian character to canon". New York Daily News. Retrieved June 6, 2016.
- Breznican, Anthony (September 4, 2015). "Star Wars: Aftermath: Gay hero introduced in new story". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved January 2, 2016.