Star Wars: Millennium Falcon – Smugglers Run
|Star Wars: Millennium Falcon – Smugglers Run|
|Area||Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge|
|Opening date||May 31, 2019|
|Disney's Hollywood Studios|
|Opening date||August 29, 2019|
|Riders per vehicle||6|
|Riders per row||2 (2 pilots, 2 gunners, 2 engineers)|
|Height restriction||38 in (97 cm)|
Single rider line yes
Must transfer from wheelchair
Star Wars: Millennium Falcon – Smugglers Run is a motion simulator attraction, based on the Star Wars film series created by George Lucas. Located in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, the attraction opened on May 31, 2019 in Disneyland, and opened on August 29, 2019 in Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Park guests are seated in a 6-passenger motion simulator, themed after the Millennium Falcon. Guests go on an interactive "smuggling mission" with each guest on the attraction being assigned a different crew role. The attraction features appearances by Hondo Ohnaka, a character first seen in The Clone Wars, played by Robert Nairne and voiced by Jim Cummings; and Chewbacca, played by Joonas Suotamo. The story is set between the films The Last Jedi (2017) and The Rise of Skywalker (2019).
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Mission Space
- Space Mountain
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Peter Pan's Flight
- "Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run – Opening May 31, 2019!". disneyland.disney.go.com. Retrieved May 26, 2019.
- "Here's what it's like inside Disney's 'Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run' ride". EW.com. Retrieved May 26, 2019.
- Figueroa, Jessica (May 21, 2019). "REVIEW: First On-Ride Impressions of Millennium Falcon: Smugglers..." WDW News Today. Retrieved May 26, 2019.
- "Millennium Falcon : Smuggler's Run (Video Game 2019)". IMDb.
- Prudom, Laura (June 1, 2019). "The Story of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Takes Place After The Last Jedi (For Now)". IGN. Retrieved June 1, 2019.
- Prudom, Laura (May 31, 2019). "Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run Ride Review - Star Wars Galaxy's Edge". IGN.