Star Wars: The Clone Wars (novel)
|Genre||Military science fiction|
|July 26, 2008|
|Preceded by||Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones|
Star Wars: The Clone Wars, written by Karen Traviss, is the novelization of the animated movie Star Wars: The Clone Wars. It is the first in a series of five novels designed to tie into the events of the movie and the animated series.
The story follows the heroic Jedi Knights as they struggle to maintain order and restore peace during the tumultuous Clone Wars. More and more systems are falling prey to the forces of the dark side as the Galactic Republic slips further and further under the sway of the Separatists and their never-ending droid army. Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan learner Ahsoka Tano find themselves on a mission with far-reaching consequences, one that brings them face-to-face with crime lord Jabba the Hutt. But Count Dooku and his sinister agents, including the nefarious Asajj Ventress, will stop at nothing to ensure that Anakin and Ahsoka fail at their quest. Meanwhile, on the front lines of the Clone Wars, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Master Yoda lead the massive clone army in a valiant effort to resist the forces of the dark side.
- "Disney and Del Rey Announce New "Unified Canon" for Upcoming Star Wars Expanded Universe Novels". Tor.com.
- "StarWars.com - The Official Star Wars Website". StarWars.com.
- "TheForce.Net - Books - Reviews - Star Wars - The Clone Wars". www.theforce.net. Retrieved 2016-01-28.
- Karen Traviss. "The Clone Wars (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, #1)". Goodreads.
- Star Wars Vault, Del Rey & LucasBooks announce Clone Wars Novels
- Random House Book Page
- The Clone Wars on Wookiepedia
|This Star Wars-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|