Star Wars (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Star Wars in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Star Wars is an epic science fantasy saga created by George Lucas.
Media within the franchise that have had the specific name Star Wars include:
- Star Wars (film), 1977 film, also known as Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens, 2015 film
- Star Wars (soundtrack), 1977 soundtrack album for the film
- Star Wars (album), 2015 album by American alternative rock band Wilco
- Star Wars (comics), adaptations by Marvel Comics and Dark Horse Comics
- Star Wars (manga), adaptations of the first four films
- Star Wars (UK comics), a UK comic book series
- Star Wars: From the Adventures of Luke Skywalker, 1976 novelization of the 1977 film
- Star Wars (radio), adaptation produced in 1981, 1983, and 1996
- Star Wars (1983 video game)
- Star Wars (1987 video game), released in 1987
- Star Wars (1991 video game), released in 1991
- Star Wars (1992 pinball)
- Strategic Defense Initiative, a United States missile defense program known informally as "Star Wars" in reference to the film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Star Wars.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.