Star of Bethlehem (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Star of Bethlehem (plant))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Star of Bethlehem is a Christian tradition regarding the birth of Jesus.
Star of Bethlehem may also refer to:
- Bethlehem Star, a metal star on the top of South Mountain above Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Star of Bethlehem (painting), a painting by Edward Burne-Jones
Film and TV
- The Star of Bethlehem (film), a 1912 silent film
- The Star of Bethlehem (documentary), a 2007 and 2009 film from Frederick Larson (filmmaker) about his use of astronomy software
- "Star of Bethlehem", an instrumental track on the 2007 Angels & Airwaves album I-Empire
- "Star of Bethlehem", a song from Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- "Star of Bethlehem", a song from the 1977 Neil Young album American Stars 'n Bars
Star of Bethlehem is a common name for flowering plants, it may refer to:
- Angraecum sesquipedale, an orchid
- Calectasia cyanea, the "blue tinsel lily", of the family Dasypogonaceae
- Gagea, a genus of Liliaceae and its species:
- Hippobroma longiflora, the "star of Bethlehem", of the Campanulaceae family
- Ornithogalum, a genus of Hyacinthaceae, and to its species:
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Star of Bethlehem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.