From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up starcraft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Starcraft or StarCraft may refer to:
- Astrology or starcraft, the attempt to interpret the influence of heavenly bodies in human affairs
- StarCraft, a real-time strategy video game franchise by Blizzard Entertainment
- Starcraft Bus, a division of Forest River that manufactures school buses
- Starcraft Marine, a boat manufacturer and part of the Brunswick Corporation
- Starcraft, a recreational vehicle manufacturer based in the United States
- starcraft, vehicle(s) capable of spaceflight commonly referred to as spacecraft or starship
- Starcraft (horse), an Australian racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Starcraft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.