|Industry||Hospitality, Hotels, Tourism|
|Founded||1980 in Florence, Italy|
|Elisabetta Fabri—President & CEO
Enzo Casati—Managing Director
|Services||Management of Hotels|
|Revenue||Estimated at €142 million|
The chain was founded in 1980 by Ferruccio Fabri and is operated today by his daughter Elisabetta Fabri.
The hotels strive to have a "made in Italy" feel and most of the hotels are four-star hotels with The Michelangelo (formerly the Hotel Taft) in New York City and Castille Paris being five star hotels.
- Castille Paris, Paris, France
- The Michelangelo, New York City
- Rosa Grand, Milan, Italy
- Savoia Excelsior Palace, Trieste, Italy
- Splendid Venice, Venice, Italy
- Starhotels Anderson, Milan, Italy
- Executive Team Starhotels S.p.A.
- Elisabetta Fabri Premio Imprenditore dell’Anno 2012 | Starhotels.com | novembre 2012
- Numeri, alleanze, strategie per il futuro del gruppo Starhotels | Travelling Interline | gennaio 2011
- Starhotels. Segnali di crescita a due cifre | Starhotels.com | luglio 2011
- Elisabetta Fabri, neopresidente Starhotels commenta i risultati dell’esercizio chiuso il 31 dicembre 2011.| Starhotels.com | giugno 2012
- The epitome of Italian style and hospitality - starthotels.com - Retrieved December 30, 2008
- Bernthal, Ron. "Starhotels: Made in Italy, with Attitude & Style". Travel Writers' Magazine. Archived from the original on January 29, 2008. Retrieved February 7, 2017.
|This article about an Italian hotel or resort is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|