From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stari Grad means Old Town and is a toponym in:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Stari Grad, Sarajevo, a municipality in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Stara Varoš, former neighborhood in Podgorica, Montenegro
Republic of Macedonia
- Stari Grad, Belgrade, a municipality in Belgrade, Serbia
- Stari Grad, Novi Sad, a neighborhood in Novi Sad, Serbia
- Stari Grad, Užice, the remains of a fort in Užice, Serbia
- Stari Grad, Kragujevac, former city municipality of Kragujevac
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.