From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Starigrad (literally Old Town) may refer to:
- Starigrad, Zadar County, a village and municipality near Zadar, Croatia
- Starigrad, Lika-Senj County, a village near Senj, Croatia
- Starigrad, Koprivnica-Križevci County, a village near Koprivnica, Croatia
- Starigrad Fortress (Fortica), a fortress near Omiš, Croatia
- Stari Grad, Croatia, a town on the northern side of the island of Hvar in Dalmatia, Croatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.