From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up starvation or starve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Starvation may also refer to:
- Resource starvation, a multitasking-related problem, where a computer process is perpetually denied necessary resources
- "Starvation", a song by The Pioneers
- Starvation Creek State Park, a park in the U.S. state of Oregon
- Starvation diet, also called a very-low-calorie diet (VLCD) – literally starves the body of necessary nutrients
- Starvation Flats, a settlement of the Native American Serrano people for thousands of years
- Starvation (glaciology), when a glacier retreats due to extremely low amounts of precipitation
- Starvation Lake, a small recreational and fishing lake in the U.S. state of Michigan
- Starvation State Park, a park in the U.S. state of Utah
- "Starvation/Tam Tam Pour L'Ethiopie", a charity single released in 1985 to raise money for starving people in Ethiopia, East Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Starvation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.