|Meaning||Derived from the personal name "Stasio"|
Stasiak is a Polish surname of patronymic origin. It is derived from the personal name "Stasio", a pet form of the name "Stanisław" (composed of the Slavic elements "Stan", which means "become" and "slaw", meaning "glory, fame, praise"), and the suffix "-ak", denoting "descendant of". So, the surname Stasiak signifies "son or descendent of Stasia (Stanisław)".
Variants of the surname include Stasicki, Staszak, and Stanczak.
- Jurek Stasiak, Polish-Australian tennis player
- Ludwik Stasiak, Polish painter, writer and publisher
- Małgorzata Stasiak, Polish handball player
- Michał Stasiak, Polish football player
- Shawn Stasiak, Canadian chiropractor and semi-retired professional wrestler
- Stan Stasiak, former Canadian professional wrestler, father of professional wrestler Shawn Stasiak
- Władysław Stasiak, Polish politician
|surname Stasiak. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|