Schroeder at the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards in Los Angeles California
Nastassia Bianca Schroeder
June 24, 1988
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Loyola Marymount University (B.A.)|
|Occupation||Television personality, model, author|
|Known for||Vanderpump Rules, Style by Stassi|
Nastassia Bianca Schroeder (born June 24, 1988) is an American television personality, podcast host, fashion blogger, model and author. She is best known for her role on the reality television series Vanderpump Rules.
Nastassia Schroeder was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, to an architect father, Mark, and a jewelry designer (Georgi Jules Jewelry) mother, Dayna. She has two younger brothers, Hunter and Nikolai, and a younger sister, Georgianna. When she was 11, Schroeder began taking theater classes at her local high school, Mount Carmel Academy. When she turned 18, she moved to Hollywood and attended Loyola Marymount University, where she earned a Bachelor's degree in English writing.
In 2005, Schroeder appeared as a contestant on the reality game show The Amazing Race, alongside her father Mark, her step-mother Char, and her brother Hunter. After the filming of the show, the Schroeders' house was flooded and destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. They stayed with another family from the show while they rebuilt their house.
While going to school in 2008, she was on the television series Queen Bees. After graduating, Schroeder worked as a model for several years, appearing in magazines like Italian Vanity Fair, 944, and Us Weekly. In 2010, she started working at Lisa Vanderpump's restaurants SUR and Villa Blanca, which then in turn earned her a spot on the reality television series Vanderpump Rules in 2013, following the lives of the SUR and Villa Blanca servers. It is a spin-off from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, also starring Vanderpump.
|2005||The Amazing Race||Season 8 contestant|
|2008||Queen Bees||TV series (8 episodes)|
|2013–present||Vanderpump Rules||TV series (120 episodes)|
|2013||The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills||Episode: "Finale"|
|2016||Hashtaggers||Episode: "#Zoe101 with Stassi Schroeder"|
|2017||Hollywood Medium||Episode: "Stassi Schroeder & Kristen Doute/Johnny Weir/Nancy Grace"|
|2017–2019||Summer House||3 episodes|
|2019||Ex-Housewife||Episode: "Episode #1.2"|
|2016||Sharknado 4: The 4th Awakens||Koening||Television film|
- Schroeder, Stassi. Next Level Basic: The Definitive Basic Bitch Handbook. New York: Gallery Books, 2019.
- Schroeder, Stassi. "One more day till I turn 25, ahhh!!!!!!". Twitter. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- "Stassi: "I Lost My Best Friend"". Bravo TV. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- Morales, Tatiana (5 October 2005). "A Family Beyond The 'Race'". CBS. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- "About Stassi Schroeder". Archived from the original on July 19, 2013. Retrieved July 22, 2013.
- "Stassi Schroeder: Vanderpump Rules & Stassi Jewelry". MyFoxLA.com. Archived from the original on 3 November 2014. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- Hall, Chloe (2019-04-16). "Stassi Schroeder's Big Business of Being Basic". ELLE. Retrieved 2019-05-22.
- Romero, Ariana. "Stassi Schroeder Invites You To Join The Cult Of Next-Level Basic With Her First Book". www.refinery29.com. Retrieved 2019-05-22.
- Peitzman, Louis (2019-04-14). "It's Actually Good to Be Basic, Writes Stassi Schroeder of 'Vanderpump Rules'". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-05-22.
- McCarthy, Lauren. "Stassi Schroeder Says Nothing Feels Better Than Being Basic". W Magazine. Retrieved 2019-05-22.
- "Stassi Schroeder's Book Is a New York Times Best Seller — and She Had The Most Stassi Reaction to the News". Bravo TV Official Site. 2019-04-25. Retrieved 2019-05-22.