Central Institutional Organization Commission
|Type||Policy coordination and consultation body|
|Headquarters||Dongsi, Dongcheng District, Beijing|
Chief of General Office
|Central Committee of the Communist Party of China|
|Subsidiaries||General Office of the Central Institutional Organization Commission|
The Central Institutional Organization Commission (Chinese: 中央机构编制委员会; pinyin: Zhōngyāng Jīgòu Biānzhì Wěiyuánhuì), sometimes synonymous with the Commission for Public Sector Reform, is an agency of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China with full jurisdiction also over the State Council of the People's Republic of China as well as lower and local government bodies. It is led by the Premier of the State Council and closely tied to the CPC Organization Department.
The Commission's functions include making policy on administrative reform, central reorganization plans, personnel establishment, quotas, wages, and administrative regulations for State institutions. Its authority was enhanced after the Ministry of Personnel was abolished. There is also the State Commission Office for Public Sector Reform, which serves as its executive organ.
During its history, the Commission changed name several times between the establishment of the People's Republic of China and the adoption of its current name and functions in 1991.
- Li Keqiang, Premier of the State Council, Politburo Standing Committee member
- Vice Chairman
- Liu Yunshan, Politburo Standing Committee member, first-ranked Secretary of the Central Secretariat
- Zhao Leji, Head of the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee
- Li Zhanshu, Chief of the General Office of the CPC Central Committee
- Yang Jing, Secretary of the Secretariat, Secretary-General of the State Council
- Zhang Jinan, Chief of the General Office of the Central Institutional Organization Commission
- Lou Jiwei, Minister of Finance
- Yin Weimin, Minister of Human Resources
- "中央机构编制委员会领导调整 李克强任主任". March 25, 2013.
- State Council of the People's Republic of China
- Organization Department of the Communist Party of China