Jump to navigation Jump to search
State Council may refer to:
- State Council of the People's Republic of China, the chief administrative authority of China and headed by the Premier
- State Council of Crimea, the legislative branch of the Republic of Crimea
- State Council of the Russian Federation, advisory body to the President of Russia
- State Council of the Soviet Union, was the chief administrative authority of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)
- State Council of the Republic of China (國民政府委員會), a government body which existed in the Republic of China
- Iowa State Council for Defense, the council that approved the official state flag of Iowa
- State Council of Ceylon, the legislative body created in colonial Ceylon (present-day Sri Lanka) under the Donoughmore Constitution
- State Council of Imperial Russia, the supreme state advisory body to the Tsar in Imperial Russia
- State Council of Joseon, the highest organ of government under the Joseon Dynasty of Korea
- State Council (German-Austria), the executive leadership of the Republic of German-Austria, established in the last days of World War I
- State Council of the German Democratic Republic, the highest organ of government in East Germany
- State Council of the Principality of Bulgaria, an organ established by the Second Grand National Assembly that lasted during Alexander's period of authoritarian rule (1881-1883)
- State Council of the People's Republic of Bulgaria, the highest organ of government in the People's Republic of Bulgaria from 1971 to 1990.
- State National Council, a communist-controlled, parliament-like body formed in the late stages of the Second World War in German-occupied Warsaw
- State Council of Romania, the supreme executive authority of the Socialist Republic of Romania from 1961 to 1989.
- State Council of Slovakia, the upper house of the parliament of the Slovak State (1939–1945)
- State Defense Council, the military committee of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria
- State Peace and Development Council, the military regime of Myanmar
In other fields:
- New York State Council on the Arts, an arts council serving the U.S. state of New York
- Old North State Council, a local council of the Boy Scouts of America that serves the western Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina
- Seventh-day Adventist Church State Council, a non-profit organization that works to preserve and promote religious freedom
- Council of State
- National Council (disambiguation)
- State Council of Education (disambiguation)
- State councillor (disambiguation)
- State Counsel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title State Council.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.