State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand
|Owner||Government of Uttarakhand|
The State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited (SIDCUL) is a government of Uttarakhand enterprise which promotes industries and develops industrial infrastructure in the State. It also provides tax incentives for companies establishing plants on its industrial estates presently at Haridwar, Pantnagar and Sitarganj.
SIDCUL was incorporated as a Limited Company in the year 2002 with an authorised share capital of ₹50 crores and ₹20 crores paid up capital through the Government of Uttarakhand in order to promote industrial development and develop an industrial infrastructure
Besides the State Government, SIDCUL has equity participation from the Union Bank of India, the OBC and SIDBI. Other banks are also in the process of participating in its equity. This has led to more than a thousand EOI’s with SIDCUL, which entail an investment of around ₹20,000 crores.
Infrastructure developed by SIDCUL
- Integrated Industrial Estate at BHEL, Haridwar (near Shivalik Nagar)
- Integrated Industrial Estate at Pantnagar (Rudrapur)
- IT Park, Dehradun
- Pharma City - Selaqui Industrial Area, Dehradun
- Sigaddi Growth Centre, Kotdwar
- Integrated Industrial Estate, Sitarganj
- Integrated Industrial Estate, Escort Farm (Kashipur)