State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu
This article has an unclear citation style.August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
|Headquarters||Rukmani Lakshmipathy Road, Ezhumbur, Chennai-600 008.|
|Thiru Dr Niranjan Mardi, IAS, Principal Secretary/Chairman & MD for SIPCOT|
|Owner||Government of Tamil Nadu|
The State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited (SIPCOT) (Tamil: தமிழ்நாடு அரசு தொழில் முன்னேற்றக் கழகம் (வரையறுக்கப்பட்டது), Limited is an institution owned by the Government of Tamil Nadu. .
The State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited (SIPCOT) was formed in the year 1971, to promote industrial growth in the State and to advance term loans to medium and large industries 
The Functions of State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited (SIPCOT) are:
- Development of industrial complexes/parks/industrial estate in Nallamballi Road growth centres with basic infrastructure facilities
- Establishing sector-specific Special Economic Zones (SEZs);
- Implementation of Special infrastructure Projects;
SIPCOT has established industrial complexes in 16 areas, according to the SIPCOT webpage. These include:
- Thervoy Kandigai
- Vallam - Vadagai 
A new SIPCOT is going to be established in Dharmapuri,Thiruvannamalai and Manapparai soon. SIPCOT IT Park is the largest Information Technology Park in Asia, located in Padur, Siruseri, along the IT Corridor, Chengalpattu taluk, Kancheepuram District.
- Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organisation of Tamil Nadu (ITCOT)
- ITCOT Consultancy and Services Limited
- "SIPCOT History" (PDF). tn.gov.in. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "SIPCOT Function" (PDF). tn.gov.in. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "SIPCOT Estates" (PDF). tn.gov.in. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Industrial estate to come up in Dharmapuri district". tn.gov.in. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "SIPCOT Estates". webtopicture.com. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
|This Tamil Nadu related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|