Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes
|Publisher||Legislative Reference Bureau, Pennsylvania General Assembly|
The Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes are the official compilation of session laws enacted by the Pennsylvania General Assembly. Pennsylvania is undertaking its first official codification process. It is published by the Pennsylvania Legislative Reference Bureau (PALRB or LRB).
- "Pennsylvania Session Laws > FAQ". www.palrb.us. Legislative Reference Bureau, Pennsylvania General Assembly.
- Prince, Mary Miles. Prince's Bieber Dictionary of Legal Citations (6th ed.). Wm. S. Hein Publishing. p. 343. ISBN 1-57588-669-3. LCCN 2001024375.
- "Pennsylvania Session Laws > FAQ". Pennsylvania Legislative Reference Bureau. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- Statsky, William P.; DeLeo, John D.; Geis, John F. (2010). The Pennsylvania Paralegal: Essential Rules, Documents, and Resources. Cengage Learning. p. 177. ISBN 978-1-4180-1300-4. LCCN 2009926421.
- Consolidated Statutes of Pennsylvania from the Pennsylvania General Assembly
- Unconsolidated Statutes of Pennsylvania from the Pennsylvania General Assembly
|This article about a law book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|