State Management of Affairs (Ukraine)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)
Parts of this article (those related to several state owned companies and organisations that might have been sold to private investors since this article was last substantially edited in September 2012) need to be updated.(February 2021)
The State Management of Affairs (Ukrainian: Державне управління справами, Derzhavne Upravlinnya Spravamy, ДУС) is the Ukrainian government agency that is responsible for the management of public and social services which are determined by the president and parliament of Ukraine. The agency does this through the administration of several state owned companies and organisations. It is financed by the government. The president appoints the head of the agency based on the recommendations of his administration.
Companies, institutions and service organizations
- Hotel Ukrayina
- Airlines Ukraine
- Boryspil International Airport ("Hall of Official Delegations")
- Harant - servis (catering)
- Derzhpostachannya (government post)
- Cossack Hall (restaurant)
- Ukrzhytloservis (Ukrainian housing service construction, dealer of Saeco products)
- Komunar (beauty salon, clothing alteration, medical et al.)
- Administrative Buildings Management (leasing company for office properties)
- Avtobaza DUS (motor pool)
- President-Hotel (Closed Joint Stock Company)
Sanatoriums and resorts
- Zori Ukrayiny resort and sanatorium (Yalta)
- Pivdenny sanatorium (Yalta)
- Chornomorsky sanatorium (Yalta)
- Hurzuf sanatorium (Hurzuf)
- Alushta sanatorium (Alushta)
- Artek international children's camp (Hurzuf)
- "Raduha" (Bakhchysarai Raion children's camp and home)
- Morshyn sanatorium (Morshyn, West Ukraine)
- Crystal Palace sanatorium (Truskavets, West Ukraine)
- Zbruch sanatorium (Husyatyn, West Ukraine)
- "Svitanok" children's camp (Kyiv)
- Koncha-Zaspa sanatorium and holiday home (Kyiv)
- "Pushcha-Vodytsia" recreation park (Kyiv)
- Kindergarten 73 and 182
- "Semashko" sanatorium and preventive health institute (Kislovodsk, Russia)
- "Ukraine" sanatorium (Yessentuki, Russia)
- "Psou" holiday home (Tsandryphsh, Georgia)
- "Expocenter" (national exposition centre)
- "Ukrainian House" (national centre of business and cultural cooperation)
- "Ukrayina" (national institute of the arts)
- Ukrainian cultural centre (Moscow)
- Mystetskyi Arsenal National Art and Culture Museum Complex
National parks and nature reserves
- Crimean (nature reserve)
- Azov-Sivash (national park)
- "Bilo-ozerske" (forestry department)
- "Zalissya" (lodge)
- "Synyohora" (lodge)
- "Ukraine Press" (publishing)
- "Ukrinvestbud" (investment)
- "Zhytomyr" (brewery)
- "Prioritety" (institute of science)
- Research institute of preventive and clinical medicine.
- "Feofaniya" hospital
- "Polyclinic 1"
- "Polyclinic 2"
- Institute of public health research
- Pharmaceutical department
- "Mazhihiria office space leased." Ura-inform.com website, 27 February 2012. Accessed 10 April 2013.
- "Avtobaza DUS" Pravda.com.ua. Accessed 10 April 2013.
- "Government motor pool." Archived 17 October 2012 at the Wayback Machine President.gov.ua. 13 January 2012. Accessed 10 April 2013.
- "Bankova garage." Pravda.com.ua. Accessed 10 April 2013.
- "Crimean estates." Pravda.com.ua. Accessed 10 April 2013
- "Reconstruction of state residences in Crimea." Ua.money.comments.ua. 31 August 2011. Accessed 10 April 2013
- "Chornomorsky sanatorium." B2btoday.com.ua. Accessed 10 April 2013
- "Svitanok." Archived 18 September 2012 at the Wayback Machine Svitanok.gov.ua. Accessed 10 April 2013
- Питання Державного лікувально-оздоровчого управління "Issues of the state curative-health administration." Declaration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
- "Synyohora." Pravda.com.ua 26 September 2012. Accessed 10 April 2013.
- "Polyclinic 1" Archived 10 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine Hischool.com.ua. Accessed 10 April 2013
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Presidential Administration of Ukraine.|