Ohio State Route 163
|Maintained by ODOT|
|Length:||46.24 mi (74.42 km)|
|Existed:||1923 – present|
|West end:||US 20 / US 23 near Perrysburg|
|East end:||Hartshorn Road near Marblehead|
State Route 163 (SR 163) is a 46.24-mile (74.42 km) long east–west state highway in the northwestern portion of the U.S. state of Ohio. The western terminus of SR 163 is at a T-intersection with the duplex of U.S. Route 20 (US 20) and US 23 approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) southeast of the city limits of Perrysburg. Its eastern terminus is at its intersection with Hartshorn Road nearly 2 miles (3.2 km) west of the village limits of Marblehead, on the peninsula formed by Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2011)|
The SR 163 designation was applied in 1923. Originally, the highway ran along its present routing from its intersection with SR 51, at the time a part of SR 2 and later designated as the now-defunct SR 102, on the outskirts of Genoa, and its eastern terminus near Marblehead. SR 163 was extended west into Wood County along a previously un-numbered road from Genoa to its present western terminus at US 20 southeast of Perrysburg.
|Wood||Troy Township||0.00||0.00||US 20 / US 23||Western terminus at T-intersection|
|Ottawa||Clay Township||8.90||14.32||SR 51||Signalized intersection|
|Oak Harbor||18.66||30.03||SR 105 west||Western end of SR 105 concurrency|
|19.10||30.74||SR 19 / SR 105 end||Eastern end of SR 105 concurrency; eastern terminus of SR 105|
|Erie Township||25.69||41.34||SR 358 north||Southern terminus of SR 358|
|26.73||43.02||SR 2 east||Exit 115 (SR 2); access to eastbound SR 2 and from westbound SR 2 only|
|Port Clinton||31.92||51.37||To SR 2 / SR 53||Exit 121 (SR 2)|
|Danbury Township||35.58||57.26||SR 53|
|36.19||58.24||SR 269 south||Western end of SR 269 concurrency|
|36.62||58.93||SR 269 north||Eastern end of SR 269 concurrency|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Map of Ohio State Highways (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by ODHPW. Ohio Department of Highways and Public Works. April 1922. Retrieved 2011-08-26.
- Map of Ohio Showing State Routes (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by ODHPW. Ohio Department of Highways and Public Works. July 1923. Retrieved 2011-08-26.
- Ohio Department of Transportation. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams: SR 163, Wood County" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-06-18.
- Ohio Department of Transportation. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams: SR 163, Ottawa County" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-06-18.
- National Highway System: Ohio (PDF) (Map). Federal Highway Administration. December 2003. Retrieved 2011-06-20.
- Map of Ohio Showing State Highway System (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by ODOH. Ohio Department of Highways. 1934. Retrieved 2011-08-26.
- Official Ohio Highway Map (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by ODOH. Ohio Department of Highways. 1935. Retrieved 2011-08-26.
Route map: Google