Ohio State Route 736
|Maintained by ODOT|
|Length||8.41 mi (13.53 km)|
|Existed||1937 – present|
|South end||US 42 near Plain City|
|North end||SR 38 in Marysville|
State Route 736 (SR 736, OH 736) is a north–south state highway in the central portion of the U.S. state of Ohio. Its southern terminus is at U.S. Route 42 (US 42) near Plain City, and its northern terminus is at a T-intersection with SR 38 in Marysville.
SR 736 starts at US 42 near Plain City, and temporarily moves west, before moving northwest. The road continues in the same direction until its terminus at SR 38 in southwestern Marysville. The road passes through mostly farmland and private properties.
The route was originally designated in 1937 along the routing that it currently occupies between US 42 and SR 38, SR 736 has not experienced any significant changes to its routing since its debut.
The entire route is in Union County.
|Jerome Township||0.00||0.00||US 42 – Delaware, Plain City|
|Marysville||8.41||13.53||SR 38 – Marysville, London|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
Route map: Google
- Ohio Department of Transportation. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams" (PDF). Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- Staff. "Transportation Information Mapping System". Ohio Department of Transportation. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- Google (2013-09-07). "Ohio State Route 736" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- Ohio State Map (Map). Ohio Department of Highways. 1936. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- Ohio State Map (Map). Ohio Department of Highways. 1937. Retrieved 2013-09-07.