The State University of Management
Государственный университет управления
|Rector||Ivan Vasil'evich Lobanov|
State University of Management is a university in Moscow. It was founded in 1919 and is considered to be one of the best Business Schools in the area of the CIS. Nowadays it's also the one of the centers of business education in Russia. Rector - Ivan Vasil'evich Lobanov. There are more than 250 professors and 12 academics and members of the Russian Academy of Sciences working at the university.
Structure of the university:
- Institute of Management in the industry, energy and construction
- Institute of Transport Management, in the tourism industry and international business
- Institute of Public Administration and Law
- Institute of Information Systems Management
- Institute of Economic Management Innovation
- Institute of financial management and tax administration
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship in the social sphere
- Institute of Marketing
- Institute of Open Education
- Institute of Continuing Education employees in the public sector and business
- Faculty Master training
- Institute training of the teaching and research staff
- Branch of the State University of Management in Obninsk .
- Center of retraining and advanced training of the teaching staff SUM
- Graduate School of Business
- Mikhail Zurabov - Russian politician.
- Sergei Glazyev - Russian politician.
- Almazbek Atambaev - The President of Kyrgyzstan.
- Elena Baturina - One of the richest women in the world.
- Sergey Yudin - Distinguished IT specialist from Mirantis
- Роман Евгеньевич Артюхин - Russian economist, the head of the Federal Treasury.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to State University of Management.|
- Official site (in English)
|This Russian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|