State information refers to the "information state" of a system, designed or made for using such information.
- In classical mechanics, state is a complete description of a system in terms of parameters such as positions and momentums at a particular moment in time
- Quantum state, in physics, the state of a quantum mechanical system given by a vector in the underlying Hilbert space
- Excited state
- Dynamical systems, a concept in mathematics where a fixed rule describes the time dependence of a point in a geometrical space
- Stationary state, an eigenvector of a Hamiltonian
- Thermodynamic state, a set of physical quantities (e.g. temperature, pressure, and composition) describing variable properties of a given thermodynamic system
- State (computer science), a unique configuration of information in a program or machine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title State information.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.