Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The following legislatures exist in the following political subdivisions:
- The legislative branches of each of the fifty state governments of the United States are known as state legislatures. Six territorial legislatures also exist.
- The legislative branches of the six states of Australia are known as state parliaments. In addition, two territorial parliaments exist.
- The legislative branches of the states of Brazil.
- The legislative branches of the States and union territories of India, State Legislature (India)
- The legislative branches of the ten provinces of Canada are known as provincial legislative assemblies. Three territorial legislatures also exist.
- The legislative branches of the thirteen states of Malaysia are known as the state assemblies.
- The legislative branches of the sixteen states of Germany and the nine states of Austria are known as the Landtag.
- The central legislative body of any country that refers to itself by the term "state".
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.