State of Play
Jump to navigation Jump to search
State of play is a British English expression meaning "the present situation". It may also refer to:
- State of Play (TV serial), a 2003 BBC political thriller serial
- State of Play (film), a 2009 American film based on the BBC series
- State of Play (band), a 1980s band that preceded by 1990 British band Curve
- State of Play (conference series), a series of conferences which discussed the intersection of virtual worlds and real world laws and economies (2003–2009)
- State of Play, a series of livestream presentations by Sony Interactive Entertainment; it mainly focus on titles for the PlayStation brand.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title State of Play.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.