State of Play
State of play is a British English expression meaning "the present situation". It may also refer to:
- State of Play (TV serial), a 2003 political thriller serial produced by the BBC which tells the story of a newspaper's investigation into the death of a young woman working for a member of Parliament
- State of Play (2009 film), a 2009 American political thriller film based on the BBC series
- State of Play (band), the first band by Toni Halliday and Dean Garcia, before they formed Curve, in 1990
- State of Play (conference series), a series of interdisciplinary conferences held 2003-2009, which discussed the intersection of virtual worlds and real world laws and economies
- State of Play (2013 film), a 2013 documentary film about the world of South-Korean professional video gamers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title State of Play.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.