State of emergency (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up state of emergency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
State of emergency is a government alert.
State of emergency may refer to:
- State of Emergency (book), a 2006 book written by Patrick Buchanan
- State of Emergency (film), a 2011 horror film directed by Turner Clay
- State of Emergency (video game), a 2002 video game by Rockstar Games
- State of Emergency (The Living End album), 2006
- State of Emergency (Steel Pulse album), 1988
- State of Emergency (Bill Cosby album), a 2009 hip hop album by Bill Cosby
- "State of Emergency", alternative title of "Jóga", the lead single from Icelandic artist Björk's fourth studio album Homogenic (1997)
- Snow emergency, a government alert of emergency purposes during a major snow storm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title State of emergency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.