State of the art (disambiguation)
|Look up state-of-the-art or state of the art in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
State of the art often refers to the highest level of development of a device, technique, or scientific field, achieved at a particular time.
State of the art may also refer to:
- State of the art, a patent law concept, which is a synonym of prior art
- The State of the Art, a collection of short fiction by Iain M. Banks
- State of the Art (demo), an Amiga computer demo
- State of the Art (book), a book by American film critic Pauline Kael
- State of the Art (Shinhwa album), a 2006 album by Shinhwa
- State of the Art (Hilltop Hoods album), a 2009 album by Hilltop Hoods
- State of the Art (Presto album)
- "State of the Art", the eighth track on the album Making Mirrors by Gotye
- "State of the Art" (Sliders), an episode of the television series Sliders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title State of the art.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.