States' rights (disambiguation)
States' rights in the United States of America are political powers reserved for the U.S. state governments rather than the federal government.
States' Rights, States Rights, or state rights may also refer to:
- Balance of power (federalism), the same idea for other federal countries
- States' Rights Party (disambiguation), various U.S. political parties, typically opposed to federal civil rights programs
- Reagan's Neshoba County Fair "states' rights" speech, given by Ronald Reagan during his 1980 election campaign
- States Rights Records, Oregon independent record label
- States Rights Gist (1831–64) South Carolina Confederate Army officer
- Public international law, discusses rights of independent states, including
- "Slavery and States' Rights", speech by Joseph Wheeler on July 31, 1894
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title States' rights.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.