This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||Statgraphics Technologies, Inc. |
18.1.11 / April, 2017
Statgraphics is a statistics package that performs and explains basic and advanced statistical functions. The software was created in 1980 by Dr. Neil Polhemus while working as a professor of statistics at Princeton University. The current version of the program, Statgraphics Centurion 18, was released in fall 2017. Version 18, available in both 32-bit and 64-bit editions, is available in five languages: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian.
Statgraphics is distributed by Statgraphics Technologies, Inc., a privately held company based in The Plains, Virginia.
During spring 2006, Statgraphics Mobile was released as the first sophisticated[clarification needed] statistical program designed to run on hand-held computers (Pocket PC, Pocket PC Phone Edition, or compatible device running Windows Mobile 5 or Windows Pocket PC 2003).
In September 2008 the Statgraphics Online version was released. Statgraphics Online is a statistical package that runs within a web browser. Users can enter data directly into the data editor or import data from text files, Excel files, or other formats. The calculations are performed remotely on a web server and the results returned to the user's browser as HTML with embedded graphics images.
In July 2012 Statgraphics Sigma express was released. It is an add-in for Microsoft Excel that enables users to perform various calculations required when learning or applying Six Sigma. It adds a menu selection to Excel containing sections for each item of the DMAIC paradigm (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) plus additional menu items for Tools and Help. The program is designed to meet the needs of Six Sigma yellow belts, green belts and most black belts. Sigma express is available in English and French.
In October 2017 Statgraphics Technologies Incorporated released Centurion 18, the companies flagship software. Centurion 18 included 32 new statistical procedures. With Centurion 18 the company placed a new emphases on data visualization.
Following extensive development, Statgraphics released its cloud based "Stratus" in June 2015. Billed[by whom?] as one of the first cloud analytic tools on the market, it is designed to work either as a stand-alone program or in conjunction with Centurion XVII. Stratus was designed by Statpoint Technologies Incorporated to work on PCs, Macs, tablets and handheld devices.
- List of statistical packages
- Comparison of statistical packages
- List of information graphics software
- Inc., Statpoint Technologies,. "STATGRAPHICS - Data Analysis Solutions". Statgraphics.com. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-09-07. Retrieved 2009-08-17.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "British Journal of Nutrition - error". pt.wkhealth.com. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- Brieu, Nathalie; Guyon, Gaël; Rodière, Michel; Segondy, Michel; Foulongne, Vincent (1 November 2008). "Human Bocavirus Infection in Children With Respiratory Tract Disease". The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 27 (11): 969–973. doi:10.1097/INF.0b013e31817acfaa. Retrieved 1 October 2017.