Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stationary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In addition to its common meaning, stationary may have the following specialized scientific meanings:
- A stationary front is a weather front that is not moving
- A time-invariant system quantity, such as a constant position or temperature
- A steady state physical process, such as a vibration at constant amplitude and frequency or a steady fluid flow
- A stationary wave is a standing wave
- Stationary spacetime in general relativity
- "Stationary", a song from Copacetic (Knuckle Puck album)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stationary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.