Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stationary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In addition to its common meaning, stationary may have the following specialized scientific meanings:
- A stationary front is a weather front that is not moving
- A time-invariant system quantity, such as a constant position or temperature
- A steady state physical process, such as a vibration at constant amplitude and frequency or a steady fluid flow
- A stationary wave is a standing wave
- Stationary spacetime in general relativity
- "Stationary", a song from Copacetic (Knuckle Puck album)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stationary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.