|Jurisdiction||Government of Estonia|
|Headquarters||Tatari 51, Tallinn|
|Parent agency||Ministry of Finance|
In November 2018, Statistics Estonia had released a metric of the exports of goods which showed increase by 18% while in December of the same year the industrial producer price index had fallen by .6% in comparison to last month but rose by 1.6%.
According to the Statistics Estonia, it weighed pork production of the country and confirmed that the pork production had decreased from 50,000 tons in 2015 to 38,400 in 2017 as a result of the African swine fever virus. In 2019, Statistics Estonia estimated that there are 1,323,820 people living in the country as of 1 January 2019 which is 4,690 then last year.
- "About Statistics Estonia". Statistics Estonia. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "November exports up 18%, imports 15% on year". EER News. 9 January 2019. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "December industrial producer price index up 1.6% on year". EER News. 21 January 2019. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "Former president: Estonia under-producing in pork, could lead in cryonics". EER News. 18 January 2019. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "Population of Estonia increases by 4,690 in 2018". EER News. 16 January 2019. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
|This Estonia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|