From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up statue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A statue is a sculpture representing one or more people or animals.
Statue or The Statue may also refer to:
Film and TV
- fr:La Statue, a French silent film
- The Statue (1913 film), a 1913 short comedy film
- The Statue (1971 film), a 1971 British film comedy starring David Niven, Robert Vaughn and Virna Lisi
- The Statue (Seinfeld), an episode of the U.S. sitcom Seinfeld
- "The Statue", episode in the seventh season of The Andy Griffith Show
- "The Statue", season three episode of The Waltons
- The Statue (opera), (La Statue) a 19th-century opera
- Statues (game), a children's game
- La statue, an opera by Ernest Reyer
- Statues (album), a 2003 album by Moloko
- "Statues", a song by Hüsker Dü from Everything Falls Apart
- "The Statue", a song by Don MacLean from Prime Time
- "Statue", a song by Immaculate Machine from Ones and Zeros
- Statue, National Museum of Iran 2401, a main work of Parthian art
- List of statues
- All pages with titles containing statue
- Sculpture (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Statue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.