Status quo is a Latin phrase meaning "the existing state of affairs".
Status Quo or Status quo may also refer to:
- Status Quo (band), a British rock band
- Status quo (Israel), a political understanding between secular and religious parties
- Status Quo (Holy Esplanade), the Hashemite custodianship of Jerusalem's holy sites
- Status Quo (Jerusalem and Bethlehem), the 19th-century Ottoman firman that dictates the sharing of major Christian sites between various denominations
- Status Quo? The Unfinished Business of Feminism in Canada, a 2012 documentary film by Karen Cho