Statute Law Revision Act 1883
|Long title||An Act for further promoting the Revision of the Statute Law by repealing certain Enactments which have ceased to be in force or have become unnecessary.|
|Citation||46 & 47 Vict c 39|
|Royal assent||25 August 1883|
|Commencement||25 August 1883|
This Act was partly in force in Great Britain at the end of 2010.
The Preamble, and the Schedule, to this Act were repealed by section 1 of, and Part I of the Schedule to, the Statute Law Revision Act 1898 (61 & 62 Vict c 22).
- The Public General Statutes passed in the forty-sixth and forty-seventh years of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Victoria, 1883. Queen's Printer. East Harding Street, London. 1883. Pages 130 to 174.
- The citation of this Act by this short title is authorised by section 2 of this Act.
- The Acts of Parliament (Commencement) Act 1793
- The Chronological Table of the Statutes, 1235 - 2010. The Stationery Office. 2011. ISBN 978-0-11-840509-6. Part 1. Page 523, read with pages viii and x.
- The Statute Law Revision (Isle of Man) Act 1991, sections 1(1) and 2(2) and Schedule 1
- The Interpretation Act 1978, section 4(b)
|This legislation in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|