Statute Law Revision Act 1887
|Long title||An Act for further promoting the Revision of the Statute Law by repealing Enactments which have ceased to be in force or have become unnecessary.|
|Citation||50 & 51 Vict c 59|
|Royal assent||16 September 1887|
|Commencement||16 September 1887|
This Act was partly in force in Great Britain at the end of 2010.
The Schedule to this Act was repealed by section 1 of, and the Schedule to, the Statute Law Revision Act 1908 (8 Edw 7 c 49).
- The Public General Acts passed in the fiftieth and fifty-first years of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Victoria. HMSO. London. 1887. Pages 307 to 322.
- The citation of this Act by this short title is authorised by section 2 of this Act.
- The Acts of Parliament (Commencement) Act 1793
- The Chronological Table of the Statutes, 1235 - 2010. The Stationery Office. 2011. ISBN 978-0-11-840509-6. Part 1. Page 536, read with pages viii and x.
- The Statute Law Revision (Isle of Man) Act 1991, sections 1(1) and 2(2) and Schedule 1
- The Interpretation Act 1978, section 4(b)
|This legislation in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|