Statutory city may refer to:
- Statutory city (Austria), an Austrian municipality acting as a district administrative authority
- Statutory city (Czech Republic), a Czech city with special privileges
- Statutory city (Minnesota), a Minnesota city that is not a home rule charter city
- Kreisfreie Stadt (or Stadtkreis), a German city acting as a district administrative authority
- Statutory city (Poland), a Polish city acting as a county
- Independent city, a similar concept in the United States
- Unitary authority, a similar concept in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Statutory city.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.