Stav may refer to:
- Stav, Sweden location in Ekerö Municipality, 135 population
- Stav Davidson, Australian broadcaster on Couch Time TV show and B105 FM Breakfast with Stav and Abby (redirect from Labrat Camilla and Stav)
- Stav Sherez, British novelist whose first novel, The Devil's Playground, was published in 2004 by Penguin
- Stav Shaffir (Hebrew: סתיו שפיר, 1985), Israeli Knesset member
- Stav Danaos, English broadcast journalist and BBC's national weather forecaster
- Stav Economou, fighter
- Stav Elimelech (Hebrew: סתיו אלימלך, 1969), former Israeli international footballer
- Stav Prodromou (Greek: Σταύρο Εύαγγελο Προδρομου, 1944), Greek American businessman
- Stav Zalait, Israeli footballer who plays for Maccabi Netanya
- Khodoriv 1394, also referred to as Khodoriv-stav
- Brit Stav ( 1944) Norwegian archer at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich
- Rabbi David Stav, chief rabbi of Shoham
- Cambodian genocide denial "Standard Total Academic View on Cambodia" (STAV) Peace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stav.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.