Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stave or staves in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stave can refer to:
- Stave (wood), one of the individual strips of wood that form the sides of a barrel
- Stave Run, a river in Virginia, United States
- Staff (music), a set of five horizontal lines and four spaces used in musical notation
- A less common term for a poetic stanza
- Stave church, a Medieval wooden church with post and beam construction prevalent in Norway
- The Staves, an English folk rock trio
- A stick
- A stave bearing is one that uses a number of axial strips or staves, rather than circular or semi-circular shells.
- An old English word for chapter
- Rune-like symbols from Icelandic magic, see Icelandic magical staves
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.