The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Ken Smith and Mark Turner|
|Headquarters||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Parent||Escape Enterprises, Ltd. (EEL)|
Steak Escape is a restaurant chain based in Columbus, Ohio, United States. Locations are typically found in food courts in shopping malls as well as airports, all serving a variety of menu items, including cheesesteaks. The company is known as the originator of the mall cheesesteak concept. The chain is owned by Columbus, Ohio-based Escape Enterprises.
By 1997, the company revenue was USD$55.8M.
In September 1998, the chain secured USD$35M in franchise funding from financing Franchise Mortgage Acceptance Co. of East Brunswick, N.J.
- "Steak Escape America's Favorite Cheesesteak". Steak Escape. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- "Find a Steak Escape location near you". Steak Escape. 2010. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- "Steak Escape Debuts New Prototype Fast Casual". qsrmagazine.com. 2015-05-08. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Steak Escape Sandwich Grill". entrepreneur.com. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Escape Enterprises Inc". sbnonline.com. 2002-07-22. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Taco John's Launches First Co-Branded Store". Entrepreneur. 21 May 2004. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- Afzal, Kiran (November 18, 2014). "Steak Escape: Ohio's famous steak burgers make their way to Karachi". Dawn. Retrieved 14 November 2017.
- "Steak Escape passes true test of fast food". dailynebraskan.com. 2000-11-27. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Steak Escape expands international push with deal in Russia". bizjournals.com. 2015-05-06. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Steak Escape Spreads its Influence to Middle East, Asia". qsrmagazine.com. 2012-10-18. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|