Steamshovel Press is a zine devoted to conspiracy theories and parapolitics. The magazine was started in 1992. It was founded and previously published by Kenn Thomas. The magazine was named after one of Bob Dylan's song, From A Buick Six from Highway 61 Revisited. The headquarters is in St. Louis.
- Jim Cregan
- David Black
- Len Bracken
- Alexandra Bruce
- David Childress
- Philip Gounis
- Jim Keith
- Greg Krupey, "The High & the Mighty" (Steamshovel Press #10)
- Joel Levy
- Jim Martin, "Quigley, Clinton, Straight, and Reich" (Steamshovel Press #8, Summer 1993)
- Olav Phillips
- Robert Sterling (Editor of Konformist.com, not the actor)
- "Interview. Kenn Thomas". Karmapolis. Retrieved November 29, 2016.
- Conspiracies: Not All the Same Nuts, New York Times, June 4, 1995
- Dean Genesee. "Interview with Kenn Thomas". The Excluded Middle. Retrieved November 29, 2016.
- "Steamshovel Press: Issue #17". ABE Books. Retrieved November 29, 2016.
- Kenn Thomas and Philip Gounis, Steamshovel Press #7, 1993, Steamshovel Press, St. Louis, Missouri, 1993. 8x11, 59 pages
- Mind Control, World Control, Jim Keith, Adventures Unlimited Press, 1997, ISBN 0-932813-45-3
- The 80 Greatest Conspiracies of All Time: History's Biggest Mysteries, Coverups, and Cabals, Jonathan Vankin and John Whalen, Citadel Press, 2004, ISBN 0-8065-2531-2
Books and journals referencing Steamshovel Press
- A Very Private Woman: The Life and Unsolved Murder of Presidential Mistress Mary Meyer, Nina Burleigh, Bantam, 1998, ISBN 0-553-38051-6
- American Extremism: History, Politics and the Militia Movement, Darren Mulloy, Routledge, 2004, p. 219, ISBN 0-415-32674-5
- ‘Play It Again, Sam, and Again’: Obsession and Art, Lennard J. Davis, Journal of Visual Culture 8, SAGE Publications, 2006, vol. 5: pp. 242–266
Books mentioning Steamshovel Press
- The Pushcart Prize XVIII: 1993 1994: Best of the Small Presses, Bill Henderson, Pushcart Press, 1993, p. 550, ISBN 0-916366-89-8
- Fear Itself: Enemies Real and Imagined in American Culture, Nancy Lusignan Schultz, Purdue University Press, 1999, p. 31, ISBN 1-55753-114-5
- Official site
- Order Print Copies
- Old site at University of Missouri - St. Louis (archived at Internet Archive dating back to March 12, 1997)
|This American political magazine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.